There’s much more to translation than simply knowing how to read and write two languages. Your text needs to be not only clear and accurate, it has to attract and retain your reader’s attention in a world that’s buzzing with information. And my translations will play a vital role in that.
To help you reach your audience effectively, you need someone who also understands your world. Someone with the right expertise, skills and qualifications. A specialist who keeps up with developments in your field. And above all, someone who can translate your text into compelling, convincing copy.
Which is exactly what I do. If you hire me, you can rest assured your translation is in expert hands, leaving you to get on with what you do best, with total peace of mind, knowing a flawless text will be delivered on time.
Click here to find out more about my services.
- MA Applied Translation Studies, with distinction (2012)
- PGDip European Enterprise Management, with distinction (1993)
- BA (Hons) French, Class 1, with distinction in spoken French (1991)
- I am a firm believer in life-long learning and am committed to developing and improving my translation and business knowledge and skills through regular subject-specific and translation CPD.
I belong to a number of professional associations, including
- The Institute of Translation and Interpreting (Associate Member)
- The Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators (Associate Member)
- The Biochemical Society (Associate Member).